View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Led Zappa
Oy vey...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyball View Post
You love to criticize other people, but never offer your own solutions.

Do you really believe this team is still going to win the cup? When they don't, will you blame bad luck, injuries, and reffing? Or will you actually look at the real issues and offer up what to do about it?
Who predicted we would trade for Winnik and Galiardi? Some wanted us to get Burns and I agreed that would be a great target, but never thought it would happen. I tend to have opinions on things that happen. Once in a great while I'll chime in on things that may happen, but mostly it's a waste of time. To say I "never" offer solutions is hyperbole.

Why would I offer a solution about coaching when I don't think that is our main problem? I think it's on the bottom of the list and I also think it is not going to happen next year regardless of this years outcome.

As far as the Cup? I think we have a shot if the team continues to play like last night, we get healthy and the new players gel.

I can't assess the results until, you know, it actually happens.

EDIT: Want some immediate ideas? Get White off the ice. Bang the cobwebs out of Clowes head. Get Couture, Murray and Havlat back on the ice. I give up on Marleau being consistent, so that's not worth mentioning

"This is not a nick or a scratch, this is an open wound" - Doug Wilson.
Led Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote