Thread: Speculation: 2012-2013 Sharks Roster analysis
View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 01:44 PM
hockeyball

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zappa View Post
And you and others blamed the assistants for the PK. I said it was a system decision made by DW and Todd. They changed it and the problem was solved. I am not convinced it's an assistant coach problem, but I don't think they are as important as you and others seem to think, therefore I am obviously not opposed to changing them since it likely won't make a big difference. Unless of course they don't gel with Tmac. That could cause problems.

If the season ended today I would say we waited to long to make deadline trade deals. I would say we were too injured. I would say the team lost confidence in their game at exactly the wrong time.

Sorry, but I've seen what this team is capable of and losing is more on them than the system or the coaches that employ it. The teams fate lies mostly with the players and the hockey gods at this point.
So we differ in our opinions. I don't totally disagree with yours, I just am not a big fan of 'hockey gods' type arguments. It's what I call not being accountable.

What I don't do is mock your opinions with silly smiles like

hockeyball is offline   Reply With Quote