View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Laus723
Future Now

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherfan12 View Post
wait, wait, wait!!! I don't want people to get confused by what I was writing. What I was writing about was about our National Anthem and National pride, nothing about team pride.. I have no issues with the crowds at the BAC unless it's NY,Philly, or Canadian teams fans. I love our crowds and I am proud of the diehards who have stuck with this team during all of those bad years and mismanagement. I was merely saying that it seems as though Canadians have more pride when it came time to singing their National Anthem, with the giant Canadian flags and such, Than we do. (again, not assuming we have no pride and this isn't a cheap shot at the USA, or our teams' fans) Just pointing out what I noticed on television while watching the Panthers vs. TO game. I was wondering if people felt the same way and if so then I was wondering if we could try to change that, at least in our arena.
Someone said above that a mike went out and the fans finished singing, I don't think it's that far off. And, I want clear on what your op was about, but the post quoted was answer to the question asked.

Laus723 is online now   Reply With Quote