View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 03:00 PM
ozo

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latgale_fan View Post
Their season will not end for some time, they still have Latvian league play-offs aheah. I was wondering, if they get past Batyr or have a longer series, how will it affect their Latvian league play-offs that should start a bit later...

Guys have a lot of games this season... 36 MHL B regular season games + 38 Latvian league games= already 74 games + play-offs in both leagues, it could amount to around 90 games at the end of the season. Huge strain on young players There's also U18 WC coming and 5-6 guys could be there from HK Riga...

Sure they can get some reinforcements from HK Riga if HK Riga season ends early but still it might get pretty confusing/ bad if they get past Batyr, HK Riga has longer play-off series and Latvian leagues play-off comes up too. They already postponed Latvian league game for MHL B play-off.
You absolutely had to find a negative in this, didn't you? Dunno, it's better like this, than like some 5-6 years ago than we had to play Energia and LM 5 times per season and call it a season. If worst comes, and success becomes unbearable (the most absurd thing I've ever written in my life) they can always throw a series in one competition.