View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
DumpyD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tebow View Post
It's weird how those excuses only apply to the Flyers.
Only Flyers players played in the Olympics? Heck I could have sworn the Hawks alone had more players in the Olympics then us
They lost in the first round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tebow View Post
and numerous players in the next years cup finals were in the Olympics too.
The Bruins were one of the healthiest teams in the league last year, and the Canucks main offensive contributors barely lost any man games.

You "the organization can do no wrong" types are a joke. You can like the new young guys all you want, but sitting there and playing captain hindsight by saying "that team would never have been a contender again" because they lost in the second round is an embarrassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amateur Hour View Post

I guess some people will just never get it. The Carter and Richards trades were brilliant moves that bode very well for the future of this team. ****ing get over it already.
We're over it. I like Simmonds as much as the next guy. The team is still 20 points behind in the standings where they were a season ago. That "future" you speak of better be all it's cracked up to be, because this team just isn't very good. Oh, wait. We won last night. We must be cup contenders again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegiie View Post
this must be either attempt to become one of biggest troll ever, or you drunk something.

Flyers play with howmany rookies? 8? and you call us a cup contender?

and Jagr blowing flyers down?

wow dude, stop taking that ****, what ever its, have a good day.. lol
English - do you have it in your country?

DumpyD is offline   Reply With Quote