View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 05:43 PM
llamapalooza
Hockey State Expat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by this providence View Post
Well there's a Holiday Inn literally right next to the X. Depending on how much you're looking to spend, there's certainly more upscale options too that are close. But that Holiday Inn would be convenient (no idea on their rates) and I believe it's recently renovated.

As far as tickets, you shouldn't have much trouble finding some. I would just shop around StubHub and see if you can find a decent deal. The box office should have plenty of tickets to be had but of course you're paying full price. There will be plenty of people selling tickets outside but personally, I just tend to avoid that option.

Hope you have a good time!
The Wild do airline-style pricing now (tickets get more/less expensive over the course of the season depending on how popular that game is) and that's just about the most inflated price left in the season, so I'd avoid the box office. TicketExchange (where season ticket holders resell their tickets) looks to have some really good prices right now.

Also, if you're coming as an opposing fan, know that Wild fans are generally very friendly and welcoming to the road crowd, but also that you probably shouldn't show up in a Gaborik jersey. I think a "GABORIK 10" NYR jersey or a "GREEN 93" Stars jersey are about the only things people would get legitimately upset about at the X. (Show up in a Boogaard jersey, on the other hand, and I can almost guarantee someone will buy you a beer. )

llamapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote