Thread: In arena pride!
View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Pantherfan12

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckschmuck View Post
Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. However, I was directing my question at the pantherfan12, and am still curious to know why he hates Canadian teams and wishes that we lose every game we play.

I do plan on coming down to Florida one day to catch a Jets game against both Florida and Tampa Bay. I'm hoping not to meet too much hostility towards me from Floridian hockey fans simply because I'm Canadian and cheer for a Canadian team.
I don't like Canadian teams because like someone else posted, when they come to town their fans are very rude and obnoxious. They think that Florida having any professional hockey what-so-ever is somehow a disgrace to the game, and I just find it ridiculous. I love this game and I would love it if the NHL had more teams all around this country and made the NHL a bigger, more popular sport here in the US. I am def. not a hostile person though and would never be mean or nasty to anyone who I met at a game, regardless of what jersey they are wearing (unless they are nasty or rude towards me) I am a very nice person, and I'll talk to anyone,anytime. I've met plenty of Canadians who were awesome people to talk too(even Canadian's who became Panthers SSH) and it was definitely something else to hear stories of how Hockey really rules Canada, and how Hockey over there is like Football over here. I am not trying to criticize ALL Canadians because that wouldn't be right, and I don't hate people and don't hold grudges,but those who do occupy the arena during Canadian team games and are very rude and nasty are the people I am talking about. In all honesty though I love all hockey fans really, and it makes me happy to see so many fans here in S.Fla and see so much love for the game in a place that isn't considered a traditional "Hockey Market"

When it comes to losing every game, I really don't care as long as they lose to the Panthers.

Pantherfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote