Five Reasons to be Stoked for Next Season
View Single Post
03-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Originally Posted by
1. The Habs are getting bigger and tougher and this trend will continue.
2. The team is always about 20% better with Markov in the lineup, not to mention that Gionta will be back.
3. Subban will put the sophmore slump behind him.
4. Emelin, Eller and Weber (IMO) are coming into their own.
5. The Ghost or his successor will have cap room and a top 5 pick in this years draft.
Exactly a year ago people in Ottawa were ready to throw Bryan Murray into the abyss, and now he's a genius. Kuba and Gonchar were millstones and Spezza should have been traded. Exactly a year ago Yzerman and Boucher were geniuses, and now they have to rebuid. People lose sight of how narrow the gap is between the top and the bottom of the conference. We're not that far away and have lots of good pieces in place. Can't wait for next year.
No more markov and gionta is a smuff, getting older and maybe injury prone. time to move on without that baggage.
Webber needs to go.
Pk will come into his own, not sure what that will be yet, hopefully a few more goals
and along with his defensive play and less time in the box.
View Public Profile
Young Gun's albums
Find More Posts by Young Gun