View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 10:49 PM
For Your Technology

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reijo R View Post
In Staten Island, I get a lot of Manfredi Auto commercials. First of all, I've gone to Manfredi and the guy's a ripoff artist. Pulled a bait & switch on me several months when I was looking at a Kia Sorento. Second of all, that little girl (presumably a relative) who says "When you're ready, go to Manfredi" has gotten annoying after seeing her about 350 times.
You want to hear something good? About 4 years ago, he got into an accident here on SI, where I also live. He had a transvestite in the car, which is illegal, since he solicited prostitution. He paid off the cops it seemed, but my friend's father, who is a firefighter, was also there since they both get called in for these types of incidents. The guy is a total piece of garbage, has horrible feedback business wise as well as being a piece of garbage with ripping people off, puts his kids and family on commercials like he is a good guy, and is with girlguys on his free time getting into DUI accidents and paying people off to sweep it under the rug. Crazy story, but it's true.

For Your Technology is offline   Reply With Quote