View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 11:12 PM
SCritical

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy3 View Post
I do play the occasional roller as a "supplement drug" if I can't get my dose of ice. It is slower, but you can get a nice flow going if you have the chance to play with good players.

I also changed up my workout routine in the gym. Went from a normal "bodybuilder workout" to something geared more towards hockey.

Oh, and I am one of those idiots obsessing about their equipment, so I am browsing hockey sites for new stuff to buy, even though I do not need them. Lately I was able to reduce this somewhat, still browsing, but don't spend that much any more (maybe I found the stuff which fits me well?).
Lawl me too! I’m always on ebay searching for cheap jerseys and matching socks…I’m that jerk that shows up to shinny in head to toe Vancouver gear

The fact that you can’t just play whenever you want adds to its allure. Like if I want to play soccer I can mess around with a ball in the yard even in the middle of the night. But I can’t smash puck around the house. I do have a ‘shooting pad’ that I made out of some tile in my room that I practice stick handling on though.

SCritical is offline   Reply With Quote