View Single Post
Old
03-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Tundraman
GoneCountry

vCash: 500
Foremost, what I detest about the Team1200 is the ridiculous background music they play during interviews (I use the term music loosely). Also they play it way too early to announce their end of segment breaks. I don't know if they are trying to watermark their shows but honestly if that's it they shouldn't bother nobody wants to steal them.

Also the output from their mics isn't normalized so the one guy often sounds clearer / louder while others are harder to hear. Playing music on top makes it almost impossible if not uncomfortable to follow the comments especially when there is additional background noise either at their end or the listeners. It's worse when a GM, coach or a remote reporter calls on a cell phone and the signal breaks, pops or sounds like they are talking in a tin can.

Whenever they work onsite for pregame or post game shows their mics pick up way too much crowd background noise. Maybe they think it creates a sense of atmosphere but not when they have to practically yell to make their voices stand out above the din.