View Single Post
Old
03-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

vCash: 500
Game #65: KINGS vs. DUCKS - Saturday, 3/3/’12 @ 7:30 pm PST

Hey! What's all this laying around stuff ? Why are you all still laying around here for ?

What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron ? We Lost 2-1 a few days back to the Predators, and then Axl Rhoadz said it's over man, we lost to the friggin’ PREDATORS man, we've been defeated. There's nothing to fight for anymore, we ain't making the Play-Offs.

Let it go. War's over, man. Corey Perry dropped the big Night Train.

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Getzlaf bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

The Getzlaf ?

Forget it, he's rolling

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
WE MUST HAVE A REVENGE ! the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

<<< Puck U runs out of the Room like the Wild Mad Man he's known to be ... >>>

What the **** happened to the Kings & Kings Fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Puck U, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Corey Perry, he's a dead man! Lupul a dead man ... Getzlaf, dead! Niedermeyer...

Retired ? and ain't Lupul a Leaf now ? ...

Yeah ... NO, DEAD ! Puck U's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these ********. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
And we're just the Hockey Fan's to do it.

Yeah, I agree. Let's go get 'em.

Let's do it.

LET'S DO IT ! Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! KILL THE DUCKS !!!