View Single Post
Old
03-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Dorado*

vCash: 500
The player he sprung was Johnny Gaudreau , a very nice little player , like MZA little but with major wheels. He a Calgary 4 th rounder .
As for the pass JG snuck behind the D and CK just pushed it to him hardly an epic play that to be honest any player on the ice could make .
CK is a really intriguing player due to his size and speed . Among players his age or younger set up in the slot ia where I've seen him do most damage where he has a quick release and pots goals at what looks like at will . Of the rush his speed and size makes him a handful as well to the outside .
Where he needs coaching is his play when he doesn't have the puck . Now his uninterested play and positioning could be due to the level of players he's playing with and system York has in place or a product of his raw nature .
CK is hardly a hard on the puck wrecking ball like I imagine Torts will try and mold him to be .
From what I See las few games is a faster but less lethal shooting Jeff Carter type . Is this bad ? No , Jeff Carter is a helluva player , but I'm pretty sure some of the HF boards GMs on here have dismissed him as a lazy floater and disinterested stat padding cookie hunter .