View Single Post
Old
11-14-2003, 03:58 AM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Sure, if Sather is actually willing to play him. It's not a question of getting Kloucek back and sending him to the Pack to work out the kinks in his game. He would have to stay on the Ranger roster. And it would make absolutely no sense to do so and not play him.

I have absolutely no faith that Sather would give him enough ice time to become a useful player again. I think he would sit during games and practice, until Sather needed the roster spot and tried to sneak him through waivers.

I want Kloucek to succeed. To do that, he needs ice time and the knowledge that one mistake is not going to get him benched. When was the last time that happened to a young player?
The question should be,can Tomas Kloucek make it through a series of games before getting hurt?This guy is made out of glass.People complain about Eric Lindros and his injuries.At this pace,Kloucek will pass Lindros for the number of injuries in a couple of years.Kloucek got injured again last night after colliding with Martin Gelinas near the Nashville net.

Have you watched Kloucek play in Nashville?He spends most of the time running around in his own end like a chicken with no head trying to make the big hit and the rest of the time he is looking at the back of the opposing player's number after he went right around Kloucek.Barry Trotz has made him a healthy scratch on two or three different times.This not the Kloucek from 2000-01.