View Single Post
Old
03-03-2012, 11:57 AM
aresknights

vCash: 500
I know goalies are generally not considered for league MVPs but....
OHL rankings below

4th-GAA
6th-Save %
1st-Ws-CHL #1 as well
1st min played-CHL #1 as well
2nd-SOs-3rd in CHL
4-1 in shootouts with a 929 S% (only loss to Ktown when Gibson shut down our shooters in a game he was fantastic -almost 30 3rd period shots)
Simply the best breakaway, shoootout goalie around. I thought MAson was fantastic but I swear every break on Houser, I turn to my left and say "no worries", to which I get back "none at all". And 8 outta 10 he stops, seemingly ( may be a bit off here)

Hes been the best , most consistent, most irreplacable player on the best team in the O and a top team in Canada. Theyve rode him wire to wire, never losing 2 in a row and his play is as big a reason as any.

Im not saying hes the best pro prospect (in net or otherwise) but how can he not be given big consideration in this year?
Is there a player as valuable to his team as Houser is to this one?
Weve had all our big guys out due to injury, tourneys, suspension et al (save for Griffith maybe) and this team has continued to rack up Ws. The constant? Mr Doogie Houser!

As the best player, on the best team, he has to be given consideration

Id luv to hear a MVP chant thrown the kids way after his first big save tonight, but thats prolly a pipe dream.

aresknights is offline   Reply With Quote