View Single Post
Old
03-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Liberati0n
Full Hammock

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
Ovechkin can't skate through 3 guys and score. He's great but he's not that great. My only complains about Vech is that he ought shoot more and he ought to play hard in the D zone instead of cherry-picking. Oh and the league ought to let him hit people. But he's on the ice with the stoney handers like Chim, Laich, Ward, Hendricks. Brouwer is better but his hands are only average. Mojo doesn't have great hockey sense.

If Green, Backstrom, Vech and Semin are ever on the PP we might see the high octane O again. But complaining about Vech when his line mates are **** is a mistake. Do you want to run him out of town?
I'm sure you know better than this. Ovechkin scored 52 goals with Dainius Zubrus as his center and pretty much no one else with any skill on the roster at all. If you've watched the games this season, you know that Ovechkin has been terrible in many games. He has shown flashes of the play that his contract requires him to produce, but only flashes.

And yeah, I do basically want to run him out of town for it. The team would be better off built around someone else.