View Single Post
Old
03-03-2012, 08:45 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
I'm not sure how many previous 200 subscribers were relocated into the current temporary 200s. I believe most of them were placed in permanent seats towards the corners/ends. Additionally, I do know that quite a few of these temporary 200s were used to seat subscribers who were in the 300 ends that were unavailable to start the season due to the renovation.

My point about tenure is that a 20 year subscriber in the first row of the current 300s would have a right to be angry if a 5 year subscriber sitting in the temporary 200s was all of a sudden placed in Row 1 of the new upper level, bumping him back a row or three. To that end, I couldn't imagine the Rangers would simply assign the first several rows of the upper level to those sitting in the current 200s.
Well if those that had seats in the 200's were relocated to another seat already that's permanent than there is no issue. But if they haven't, where are they going to be put? You can't screw them over either by sticking them in seats that aren't comparable to their current ones.