Thread: PGT: Tank habs lose 3-1
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2012, 09:58 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Weber deserves most of his flack, but when we trade him for nothing I expect him to go back to the AHL where he belongs and for Habs fans to cry when he emerges in a few years as a real NHL player.
Of all the players who I think have been given a chance, don't really do much and who could or have gone to other teams, I'm least worried about Weber becoming anything great. He has his moments, but he has run out the clock on becoming anything. Diaz is much better than him IMO. It was funny when he threw some leaf into the boards. Then again, we could have gotten a #1 pick for him

I'm not sad Grabo and Ribeiro are gone. SK, it's hard to tell because really I think AK has had a much better attitude than his brother. In the grand scheme of things, those other guys are putting up points, but aside from SK who happens to be on a team with some pretty awesome players aren't winning the cup any time soon. I'm happy with developing what we have and getting some quality players for Plekanec to return to form with. What we got in return in those deals...another story.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote