Let's Just Say 04-06 Roy Would Fit In On the Nucks
View Single Post
03-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Originally Posted by
The Good -
- Three in a row? Within two of the Jets? Are you freakin' kidding me?
- Leino. PKing and center seem to be agreeing with him. Two goals? Seriously? Good.
- Gerbe bringing the wheels and pushing the pace.
- Sekera. Kishire put it best -- he's a beaut.
- Ennis-Hodgson-Stafford again the best line period to period. Pace, chances, good d? Yes. The empty netter was a capper on a good night.
- Boyes has almost doubled his goal output since the trade deadline. If it wasn't so terrible, it'd be funny.
- First win in Vancouver in 13 years.
The Bad -
- Didn't like Leo at all on the second Vancouver goal.
- Didn't like Miller's rebound control on the second Vancouver goal.
- Penalty parade.
- No liking Alka-Sulzer out there. Get well Robyn.
The Ugly -
- Dubious officiating. The call on Kaleta and the second "high stick" penalty stunk the most.
- Watching Kassian engaged again. A goal and an assist? Seriously? And him (as predicted) trying to head hunt on his ex-teammates.
- Foligno sitting.
- Roy and Vanek. Pominville wasn't far behind.
I wanted to see Foligno too but Ellis was a beast out there. I wish he had talent. My G-d he plays hard
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by HogtownSabresfan