#65 KINGS v. Ducks 3/3/12, Post Game WIN Thoughts & Tidbits ... Woo Hoo !
View Single Post
03-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Bandwagon Since 1967
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brea, California
Was at the game this evening, some observations:
1. Carter has great ****ing hands.
2. The third line may not have scored tonight, but their puck possession tonight was unbelievable. In particular, Penner was all over the puck.
3. Amazing saves by Quick...no criticisms here, but his puck handling tonight seemed a bit off...and even though he had a great night, proved he was human after all with the bad goal allowed from Smith-Pelly.
4. Thank God the Kings recognized that the Ducks weren't going to let up in the third and went on the offensive about 9 minutes in...the puck possession changed the momentum in the third and allowed the Kings not to lose tonight.
5. May have been the best "Standings Night" all year long for the Kings with Sharks, Coyotes, and Avalanche all losing regulation games.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Ron