View Single Post
Old
03-04-2012, 04:52 AM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

vCash: 1200
Send a message via MSN to Morozov
It's cool mate, you keep cherry picking what parts of reality you want to take into consideration to suit your argument lol.

Where did I say they should have kept him in the team for being an AB medal finalist? he wasn't "winning the medal" he didn't win, try to keep up and actually know what you are talking about. What I'm suggesting is it's stupid to say he should have retired a couple of years ago when he was a finalist for best player in his country over the last 12 months.

Lol so again he "should" have retired a couple of years ago, even though over the last year he scored more runs than any other batsman in Australia but one no kidding it's your opinion, I'm pretty sure most of us on here are just posting our own opinions, my opinion is that given the above, the suggestion that he should have retired a couple of years ago is silly, in fact I think the idea of suggesting anyone "should" retire at all is silly, that's not anybodies place to have any comment on except the player himself.

Last edited by Morozov: 03-04-2012 at 05:05 AM.