Thread: PGT: Tank habs lose 3-1
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2012, 10:36 AM
LouisJCloutier

vCash: 500
I'm totally sick of the way we have been using our players for the last few seasons. It's unacceptable to trade so many players for next to nothing only to see them flourish elsewhere. This need to stop right now. It's look like they are trying to do the same thing with Plekanec. Make him play with fourth liners, see his offensive numbers fall then trade him for a 5th rounder.

Plekanec is one of our best players. He's a good two-way centerman, never complain, great work ethic. Why are they doing this to him ? Is he the next one to get the AK, Latendresse, SK, treatement ?

Why can't they make a REAL second offensive line. I still don't understand why they didn't bother for at least ONE game to try Bourque with AK and Pleky. We were already bottom last in the eastern conference, what did we had to loose ?

Have they been trying to tank from the start ?

Coaching is a joke and our GM is a joke. I'm sick of it. Sick of the way they are handling offensive players.

Some player have an attitude problem ? WELL DEAL WITH THEM, MANAGE THEM, WORK WITH THEM.

Grabovski as a f**king A on his shirt now. What a ****** attitude he must have.

If Molson let those clows run the show again next season, then he's a complete idiot.

Bob Gainey need to be respected in everyway. But he failed as a GM. It's time to let go.

LouisJCloutier is online now   Reply With Quote