Thread: PGT: Tank habs lose 3-1
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2012, 10:57 AM
hockeyfan2k11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisJCloutier View Post
I'm totally sick of the way we have been using our players for the last few seasons. It's unacceptable to trade so many players for next to nothing only to see them flourish elsewhere. This need to stop right now. It's look like they are trying to do the same thing with Plekanec. Make him play with fourth liners, see his offensive numbers fall then trade him for a 5th rounder.

Plekanec is one of our best players. He's a good two-way centerman, never complain, great work ethic. Why are they doing this to him ? Is he the next one to get the AK, Latendresse, SK, treatement ?

Why can't they make a REAL second offensive line. I still don't understand why they didn't bother for at least ONE game to try Bourque with AK and Pleky. We were already bottom last in the eastern conference, what did we had to loose ?

Have they been trying to tank from the start ?

Coaching is a joke and our GM is a joke. I'm sick of it. Sick of the way they are handling offensive players.

Some player have an attitude problem ? WELL DEAL WITH THEM, MANAGE THEM, WORK WITH THEM.

Grabovski as a f**king A on his shirt now. What a ****** attitude he must have.

If Molson let those clows run the show again next season, then he's a complete idiot.

Bob Gainey need to be respected in everyway. But he failed as a GM. It's time to let go.

I never understood how players had such poor attitudes here yet had no issues anywhere else. Eventually you have to come to the conclusion that the issue is the organization and NOT the player.

There are still a few fans who keep towing the company line "He was bad in the room", but more and more fans are starting to see that the players weren't the problem. This is a good thing. G&G should have 0 influence on roster decisions..just keep them far away. Bring in a GM and let that GM bring in a coach and stick with the both of them for at least 3 years even if things get bad. We need continuity here.

hockeyfan2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote