View Single Post
Old
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Rapid eye movemenT
san.W.o.se sharks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
I agree with two of the three you mention. I don't agree with Pavs. Couture is like him but not at his level. Pavs takes on top competition and takes top PK shifts. Couture isn't able to handle those matchups yet.

To add to your list, I can see them moving Danny Boyle if things end badly. It would be a good excuse to get a change, to dump salary in preparation for a potential labor stoppage, and start looking towards the future since Boyle is getting on in age.

If Clowe doesn't have an absolute monster playoff, he's gone. Luckily, he's done very well save for the conference finals. They may end up moving Douglas Murray especially if Brad Stuart returns.
I'm not saying I would want to trade Pavs, but this team needs a major shakeup and he's got a lot of value. We're obviously not getting rid of JT, PM, or LC. I'm just saying I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if he is shopped a bit.

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish we could just completely rebuild this team. I'd love to see the Sharks land a RNH. Our prospect pool is pathetic.

Rapid eye movemenT is offline   Reply With Quote