Thread: Confirmed with Link: Stars sign Michael Ryder (2 years, $3.5M)
View Single Post
Old
03-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Great One

vCash: 500
So...it's coming to the end of the season and I figured it would be a good time to bump this thread. Ryder has been on fire lately and has had a remarkable year for you guys. He has played a major role in where you guys are positioned in the standings and IMO has earned every dollar of his salary thus far.

Being from Ryder's home province I've been keeping track on how he has been playing and have watched as many games as I could this year. One thing I've noticed about Ryder is that he has been a little streaky just like he has in the past. If he could somehow manage to be more consistent I have no doubt in my mind that he could score 40 for you guys.

Also I just wanted to mention that just about every one of you guys that posted in this thread were spot on about Ryder. He's well on his way to a 30 goal campaign and possibly even the best of his career. Being an Oiler fan and given our past rivalry in the playoffs, I normally wouldn't say this to Dallas fans but congrats on this great signing and I'll be rooting for you guys to make the playoffs this year just so you can see how Ryder can step up his game when the games matter most. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Cheers!!

Great One is offline   Reply With Quote