View Single Post
Old
03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
WartracePred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
With the exception of the divorced "jersey girls" who had a birthday party of 10 year old boys in front of us and left them to go drink. the fla panthers ticket holder next to us was rightly very upset. those 10 year olds stood on their seats during the game, wouldn't sit down...and the mothers would come back with snacks and stand right in front of us and talk...and then the "camera birthday person" that worked for the panthers came back in the middle of the 2nd and wanted all the kids to stand up and cheer so he could take a pic....right in the middle of play....for 5 minutes...I did finally say something there to the camera guy.
and whoever lets their 10 year old son dance like a ghetto rap star and grind and bump and clutch his crotch continually....wow...
When I was in grad school in S FLA, I worked as a substitute teacher. Had a 5th grade latino girl in my class with white hot pants with no under drawers. Very disturbing for a Tennessee fella. They sexualize their kids A LOT earlier down there.

WartracePred is offline   Reply With Quote