Old
03-05-2012, 01:07 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 844
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrbez View Post
Inglewood round out the back end with a player described as "The Best Defenseman Nobody Talks About".

One of the NHL's highest-scoring defensemen of the last decade, but also a very good defensive player with great hockey sense and instincts. He has been leaned on heavily in Nashville and Philly, as well as internationally where he's represented Finland at 4 Olympics, 1 World Cup, and 8 World Championships. He's averaged over 22:42 minutes a game throughout his career, and that number jumps to 25:28 minutes in the playoffs. Extremely durable, and a guy who will willingly block shots and take a hit to make a play. He's a fantastic powerplay QB, and not bad on the PK either. One of those guys who looks more and more impressive every time you watch him play.

And he looks great in soft-focus. Nothing short of dreamy:

Kimmo Timonen

Nalyd has been PMed
So badly do I want to take Kimmo Timonen one of these days. Just a fantastic player and teammate. But, I fear people are always going to take him before I can justify taking him. I think I'm the only Flyers fan in this thing(and there are no Preds fans), so I know Timonen as well as anyone in this. His greatness is not something you can quantify in stats or all star voting. His hockey sense, positioning, and ability to think the game at a high level is where his greatest ability lies.