Old
03-05-2012, 03:58 PM
NyRangers88
Section 208 Row 15

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to NyRangers88
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklyNYR4Life View Post
I was in one of the old 300's that got renovated before this season, and I was shocked to see MSG do right by me and allow me to keep my front-row seats in the new 300's this season.

Even though I haven't gotten my renewal email or packet in the mail yet, I'd been following this thread and trying to extrapolate whatever info I could from what people have been posting here. I went to check my account online today, and saw the renewal invoice is open on my account. My 2 seats, which this season cost me $4,838...is according to my invoice, going to cost $10,275...I'm ****ing livid right now. I had to vent somewhere about it. I'm about to call my ticket rep, and do my best to have a civil conversation with them. The $5-8 bump per season is one thing, but this is insane. If I'm so aggressively being priced-out of my seats, I think I deserve a few minutes of someone higher up the chain.

So yeah, add me to the list of those pissed-off of what's going on at MSG!
Don't expect to be moved, they made that very clear to me. I requested a one on one meeting with my rep, where it's very possible I could lose my cool. I feel bad for my rep because it's not his fault, but what else can we do?