View Single Post
Old
03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Jmac1160*
Gomez-"Sorry Coach"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
No I'm familiar with the roster, I think probably our assessment of these players is different. I think comparing Subban to Karlsson at this point makes no sense. Might've last year but not anymore (won't elaborate as I'm not making this out to be a habs vs sens thing). Desharnais has impressed for sure, very good vision, speed, I really like his game. I think that creates a problem (albeit a good one) that you have 2 2nd line centers in him and Plec, although if Desharnais keeps this up, he could become a 1st line C la Derek Roy. Eller... A stud in the making, that I think might be over valuing him. He's played well, but players like Eller are a dime a dozen in today's NHL. Leblanc I'm not sold on and White I think plays well in his limited role and adresses a need.
keep karlsson. I would rather a DEFENSEMAN than one of the worst defensive dmen in the league. how can you say your not sold on white and leblanc? White is all heart and guts who shows no mercy. He also has some hands. Leblanc is a future top end player on the PK and possible 20 goal scorer.

Jmac1160* is offline   Reply With Quote