Thread: Prospects
View Single Post
Old
11-14-2003, 11:12 AM
RGF

vCash: 500
Prospects

I know were all caught up in various stuff around these boards--by the way fletch sather isnt being a jerk---we all know we dont live in a utopian world where people treat each other nicely. besides, the world wouldnt be as fun anymore if everyone was nice haha.

anyways im going to take charge of several college prospects to update for you guys. i go to dartmouth, and played prep hockey at Taft, a USHL, and did not make the team but Im watching Jessiman closely for all you guys on updates. I can also look at Roche, considering I played him in high school. I have been following Jake Taylor who is doing will at U Minny considering the injuries there at the teams dismal record. Mike Walsh, a big pf from notre dame- 6'2'' 210(accurate)- is putting together a great year. 4 or 5 goals and 4 or so assists thus far. He will def'ly move up our charts ahead of wiseman and the likes. Joey crabb from colorado is playing great as well! big strong tough winger whose scoring goals from the rw. nate geunin has been impressive at ohio state. i think taylor is a stud and geunin is good enough t obe a great 5 man or at worst 6/7 in nhl. these 2 dmen along with baranka, if he pans out, and tyutin should be a nice core of 4 to build a defense around with some of the other young guys and young guys on the rangers now. the forwards ive mentioned i think could really contribute to nyrs down the road. jessiman has played well but we all think he can put up more points. they have to games this weekend against rpi and union so ill update later. but those 5 guys with what we have in hartford......all im saying is well hardly be calling sather an ass in 5 years(when sathers not here--and were busting on everyone) bc of the kids he luckily drafted haha.