View Single Post
Old
03-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG87 View Post
LOL...how many times are you going to repeat the same point over and over again? We get it: you want the Habs to let him continue his rehab, then bring him back with 5 games to go, and let him play in the Worlds... that makes a lot more sense...TO YOU!!!

Are you going to reply to every single person who has a different opinion? Save your energy, or bring new points to the table.

Markov is arguably the best player on the team, and he's the one with the most tenure. After he's busted his a** for 2 years rehabbing, I think the organization owes it to him to let him play as soon as he feels he's ready, provided he's been cleared by his doctors. This is not only the best thing for Markov to build his confidence back, but also for the organization - for a number of reasons which you've ignored.

You can disagree with that, and you're entitled to your opinion. But please stop trying to hammer the same point across over and over again as if everybody is dense and you're the only enlightened soul here.
Dude, folks are responding to my posts and I'm responding to them. Don't like it? Put me on ignore.

As far as new points go... what other points are there to bring to the table here? I've heard... it's about Pride, makes no difference if we get a lower pick, Markov will feel bad etc... I respond to these excuses as they come up.