View Single Post
Old
03-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufelsdreck View Post
Nonsense! What you propose amounts to coddling. Rehab isn't an infinite process and you don't improve past a certain point. It's best that Markov demonstrate what he's capable of as soon as possible. He would benefit from game experience even if his ice time is limited. I suspect that your underlying motive is not so much to protect Markov as it is to preserve the Habs' lowly position in the standings (or possibly go down one more notch).
You're just figuring this out now? Dude, you obviously haven't read too many posts in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG87 View Post
Nah, I don't mind it. I respect your opinion, even if it's different from mine. I just feel as though you're disregarding the more logical opinions & arguments that counter yours.

"Pride" and "no difference between picking 3rd and 7th" aren't the only arguments, and you know it.
Okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGG View Post
BS. Complete and utter BS. There's lots wrong with this. You've got to convince a guy that has basically spent 2 years rehabbing that "the season is over anyway" and he has to sit out some more games even though he's ready to play just to give a GM a small chance at a slightly improved draft pick. If you can't see what's wrong with this then you need help.

There's no way this flies over without incident. The first move would be Markov, who would ask to get the hell out of Montreal at the very first opportunity.
Sure it does. Then again, I wouldn't have him in a contact jersey right now.