View Single Post
Old
03-06-2012, 01:51 PM
RandyHolt
Capitals Station

vCash: 50
I think treating "every game like a playoff game" will eventually ring hollow or be counter productive. We all know you only need to win 4 of every 7. While going down in a series 0-3 is a near death sentence, losing 3 in a row in March certainly isn't the end of the season. Maybe we are treating every game more like a game 7. I think we need to keep it real, and stop with the this is our playoffs. For we will fulfill our own destiny and be golfing for Easter.

If these are going to be our game 7s, I want our number one goalie in the net more often than not. I don't blame Neuvy for our recent losses, but he doesn't seem to steal games for us. The way George built our playoff team last summer, includes Tomas Vokoun leading the way. Yeah I know he is injured. With as inconsistent and fragile as we are, we need an ace goalie. We are so desperate for consistent goalie play, I would have liked to see Holtby get another game.

Bah, whatever. as constructed last summer, Ovi has to win games for us. All stars, no glory.

Last edited by RandyHolt: 03-06-2012 at 02:24 PM.
RandyHolt is offline   Reply With Quote