View Single Post
Old
03-06-2012, 04:45 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPGNYRFan View Post
As a season ticket holder for the Jets, during the beginning of the season, I dont think we should have worried at all about them but have you guys really been watching them lately? They're really starting to pull it together and become dangerous. I think the Jets are going to start winning almost as much on the road as they do at home now. I love both teams and I really, really do not want to see them meet each other in the first round. Although I guess if that did happen, I'd be guaranteed to see one of my teams in the second round for sure! If you missed the Buffalo game, see if you can find it and take a look at the way the Jets are playing lately. Also, Pavelec is playing brilliantly, do not go by what his stats show. He can definitely steal some games all by himself. That plus us crazy fans in the stands could pull an upset or two in the playoffs. The Jets will make the playoffs, book it.

Watch the Jets vs Canucks coming up, I'm betting it won't be the blowout a lot of people are predicting.
Why woudl ppl predict a blow out, heck there is not team that you can say will even beat another with confidence in this NHL. A series though Rangers and Jets would be tough on the blueshirts for sure.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote