View Single Post
Old
02-04-2006, 10:41 PM
TheKingPin

vCash: 500
Give the Flyers a break

I have been reading a lot of comments recently stating that Flyers are choking amoung many others. The Flyers lead the NHL in man games lost to injury, even beating the Kings. Now when those games are analyzed to see that our top three off-Dmen, our top playmakers, top scorers, superstars, captain, goalie, penalty killers, etcare included how can one expext anyting from this team other than games like the one tonight. I thought the Flyers played well tonight...the way they lost sucked, yeah, but the goal with 42 seconds left was a double deflection and Jagr's was a very hard stop to make 4-3 with some very talented forwards. It was not a simple five hole shot that Esche could have gotten, Jagr is a great player and knew that five holes open when you move cross ice. All that matters is that when we go to the playoffs we will be healthy and ready to play to the potential that our team has when healthy, a team that I am only scred of Detroit and Carolina with. So stop going crazy becase all the teams that are winning right now with the exception of Buffalo (very good system) are very healthy. Sorry for such a long post hope it will inspire though. Let up and prove youre die hard.