View Single Post
Old
03-07-2012, 09:48 AM
TonySCV
3 in 5 > 3 in 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex06 View Post
Ok, then I'm saying that he had a terrible game. His fantasy value was what? I don't know much about these things, but his fantasy value was close to zero, wasn't it? That's pretty meh.
Quote:
I am sorry but this game will be a measurement stick for me. I want to know who actually watches games, every shift, every pass, every defensive coverage. Kopitar's stats in this game don't mean anything.

Kopitar tonight was one of the best players on ice.

I would really appreciate everyone who disagrees with that statement, to tell me so. It doesn't mean that I will in any way mock you in the future, but it will help me see who is watching games the same way I do. To be honest I will not expect anything besides score sheet analysis from that person in the future. Which is not that bad, we all want the same thing in the end. It's the same as I don't expect my mom to know much about sports. She knows couple of names and that's enough for me.
Quote:
As someone in the PGT said, Kopitar had a terrible game. One assist, -1... terrible. If at least he would have had... you know, a penalty. Come on, penalty minutes are worth fantasy points. He doesn't want to be useful. I understand that he can't score goals at will. But he CAN get as many penalty minutes as he likes.
This may all be written in English, but my god man.. I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic and failing miserably, can't make up your mind or you're just really bad at conveying your opinions, but it's no wonder people find your posts baffling.

Pick a thought and roll with it.

TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote