View Single Post
Old
03-07-2012, 01:41 PM
IkeaMonkey*
HF Hall of Famer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
Actually if you read what I am saying, I am more for education. Seth Jones isn't going to UND for education, he is going there because he believes it will better his hockey career.

If you are truly concerned about education you would suggest that Seth Jones spend 4 years at UND and get a degree before he chanced a NHL career. He won't be there more than a year and in the mean time some kid that could have been at UND isn't able to attend.

I'm suggesting that Seth Jones does what Seth Jones wants and what's in the best interest of Seth Jones. I'm not an "NCAA" guy or a "CHL" guy. To even think one way or another is "better" for him, right now, is just dumb. If he is the sure shot that many people think he is(and as someone who has actually seen him live on a number of occasions, I do) he could go play in the NAHL and still be a great player. This "better for his development" stuff that NCAA/CHL people get into, is just serious "lulz" between people who are either biased or don't understand the sport at the junior-aged level.