View Single Post
Old
03-08-2012, 01:57 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Man... you really are out to lunch. The more you defend, the sillier you look.

As I've said many, many times. I care about a cup. I don't care how we do it. Yes, I support rebuilding. I do so because it's been shown to work and because we've shown zero ability to attract superstar FAs. That's the bottom line. If we go out tomorrow and sign a bunch of UFAs and win a cup I couldn't care less if that's how we win. So if you didn't understand this yet, you should now.

As for us vs. Newy and the guys I mentioned... it's night and day. We have resources that they can only dream about. Guys like him and Feaster are slaves to the owners and have their hands tied.

You're defending the hell out of PG and are obviously defending his moves. So whether the owner is involved with him or not shouldn't matter to your arguments because you think he's been great. I've said what I said above and I'm not going over it again. You're going to defend the hell out of this guy no matter what he does. And you're doing what you always do... comparing him to the very minimum to try to make him look better.

Again, go compare him to the best GMs out there. How does he stack up? You avoided this last time. Please compare him to GMs who've actually had success in this league. Where does he stack up?

He's bottom of the barrel. Maybe not the worst but far from the best and in the bottom third. Montreal deserves better. Puppets such as yourself have been here from the beginning of time. They're called "Beleafers" in Toronto and they defend everything that their management does. Houle had his supporters, JFJ had his and now we've got the Gauthier clown show and here you are playing the carnival music asking us to dance.

No thanks.
Lie. we all know ALL you care about is top picks.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote