View Single Post
Old
03-08-2012, 08:58 AM
VFL615*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey diva View Post
To clarify, I left with 5 min left in the game. But I figured it was going to be a long night after the Kings got that fluky first goal.

I don't think I am being irrational. I am harping on mistakes that have haunted us all season. Inability to break out of our zone consistently, repeated turnovers in the neutral zone, inability to pass tape to tape consistently, the dump and chase issues pointed out earlier. How often have we put a full 60 minute game together. Look at Detroit, consistent solid play for a full 60 minutes on most nights. Seriously, this team is not ready for the playoffs. And they had better clean up or we are looking at one and done again.
I agree a lot of things need to be cleaned up. Some of the sloppy play is probably because of the line shakeups to fit in the new guys. On the Toots he is a great hustle player, brings energy, and i respect what role he plays but he needs to stay on the 4th line. He would fan on hitting a beach ball if it was infront of him and that is frusterating for the amount of good chances he gets .

We are just as ready as any other team for the playoffs. This team has beat the crap out of the Blues this year and they are number 1 in the entire WC. This team has the ability to be very good and has something special about it. It is all going to boil down to how bad they really want to win it all an make a statement and how hot they get at the end of the season.

Real talk, If Weber and Suter do not turn it up a notch and play the role of a team leader EVERYNIGHT ON THE ICE the Predators may not want either one of them at the end of the year and this contract drama may not be an issue at all.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote