Movin on up
View Single Post
03-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North Port, FL
1. That Gaustad is no longer on the team. It seems the lines are more balanced, and I like the team better late in games with him gone. They also seem to be faster on the ice, and more of a transition team. IMO, they seem to be better off without him.
2. Hodgson. Young kid just got traded and has been all over the continent over the last 10 days AND he still is centering our top line over that time. That line is having chances galore. It wouldn't surprise me to see a stretch with a couple multiple point games soon.
3. 10. He's really all over the ice, in a good way.
4. 36. Ok, I'm nit his biggest fan, esp since the headbutts but he really has been playing solid hockey as of late. Again, I wonder if the Gaustad thing effected some of these guys positively.
1. Ruutuu. He did have 3 penalties, right?
Nothing. We needed a win, we got it.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SabresFanNorthPortFL