Old
03-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Play4Miracles*
1 nation under Oil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanNorthPortFL View Post
Good:

1. That Gaustad is no longer on the team. It seems the lines are more balanced, and I like the team better late in games with him gone. They also seem to be faster on the ice, and more of a transition team. IMO, they seem to be better off without him.
2. Hodgson. Young kid just got traded and has been all over the continent over the last 10 days AND he still is centering our top line over that time. That line is having chances galore. It wouldn't surprise me to see a stretch with a couple multiple point games soon.

3. 10. He's really all over the ice, in a good way.

4. 36. Ok, I'm nit his biggest fan, esp since the headbutts but he really has been playing solid hockey as of late. Again, I wonder if the Gaustad thing effected some of these guys positively.

Bad:

1. Ruutuu. He did have 3 penalties, right?

Ugly:

Nothing. We needed a win, we got it.
Say whaaatt!? They miss him at the dots BIG TIME. He was the only guy that is half decent at draws, and the Sabres will have to get used to giving up goals off the draw like they did last night. Gasuted was not a liability to the team, in any way. Let's make it perfectly clear that they traded 2 months of his service for a #1 draft pick. Just a good business decission, for a team with a tight cap.

Hodgson is slow and not very handsy at all, I guess he is in playoff mode? Awesome.

Play4Miracles* is offline   Reply With Quote