Thread: Your nightmare
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2012, 01:39 PM
yianik

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLennon View Post
None of those choices are really that awful. I'd say the worst one would be PG getting a three-year extension, and I don't necessarily think he has done an awful job. What would be bad about Cunney doing interviews in French?

Markov has had his knee out for the better part of two years, that wouldn't be all that awful. Gomez is a fine second to third liner, he is just overpaid. So it wouldn't be a huge deal if he played for the Habs next season as long as it didn't restrict us over the offseason from doing what we want.

As for the trade at the draft, who is to say it wouldn't be a good trade for the Habs? I fail to see how that would be a bad thing.

I think the worst thing that could happen would be if a key player like Subban, Pacioretty or Price were to suffer a major injury during the offseason or early pre-season. That would truly be a nightmare, at least for me.
Like I said, I tried to put in the poll generally the most popular concerns I was seeing on the Boards ( forgot to include a winning streak ) and one was RC remaining as coach. Given that RC will be out due to his lack of speaking French, I imply that he has learned French with the implication that because he has learned French he may not be out as coach.

yianik is offline   Reply With Quote