View Single Post
Old
03-08-2012, 01:47 PM
sk84fun_dc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick View Post
Yeah, it's early but there have already been a few.

Cal Heeter, formerly with Ohio State signed with the Flyers a couple of days ago, as per CSN Philly.

Yesterday, former Alaska Nanook Ron Meyers signed with the Idaho Steelheads (ECHL) - as per the Nanooks website.

Today, the Providence Bruins (AHL) signed a pair of now-former Brown Bears to ATOs - G Mike Clemente and F Bobby Farnham - as per the AHL website.

I'll try and update things regularly, but if anyone else knows of any other players either NCAA or CIS (links or sites confirming should be noted) that have signed pro contracts (NHL or otherwise), please post them!
I looked the other day to see if anyone had started a thread for this year with the recent signings. I propose you start this as a new thread with a new season and the number of signings. Plus easier to track if we can have a tracker to update at the beginning of the thread if someone is willing to maintain one. I can't be on here regularly enough this year to do so or I would start a thread. Anyway, tracker or not, I think you should start a new thread about this as several years of signings makes this particular thread confusing at this point.