View Single Post
Old
03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post
And around half the games he's scored a goal or registered a point, he's still looked absolutely awful, for example the Winter Classic, where he was the worst player on the ice for the majority of the game.
i definitely disagree with that. i think youre expecting something from this player that youre just not going to get. Richards isnt going to blaze through ppl with his speed. hes not going to bowl people over with his power. he's not going to dipsy doodle around people with his stick handling.
He's a smart player. Intelligent players tend to play more reserved games and get on the scoresheet despite you not really noticing them. I think people are misconstruing have a quiet game with having a bad game. Dan Girardi had a bad game last game against the Devils. Brad Richards had a quiet game.

i think ppl need to have a better understanding of the players strengths and weaknesses before condemning then for sucking or whatever. Richards is going to do this for the rest of his tenure here. put up a point or 2 every game or so, but not really "dominate" out there when hes on the ice.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote