View Single Post
Old
02-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuman
yuck yuck yuck.........yeah you guys are all funny ripping me apart ...........im just offering an opinion which you guys obviously think im out of my mind........all im caring about is winning the stanley cup ........and i don't think Gagne does enough to get us there........here's to another choking situation then.
Listen I'm sorry for being a dick. I really look upon Gagne with alot of fondness because this is the first year he's being put in an offensive role and he's tearing it up. I take offense to you suggesting a trade because he's twenty-five years old and has been no slouch in the playoffs. If you take a look around the league there really isn't any other player in his age bracket that have taken over the playoffs.

I'm willing to listen to suggestions as long as they're not too out there. If we traded Gagne straight up for Jokinen, there's a good chance that Olli might not produce at all. He's never seen the playoffs and that makes him green in my eyes. The only players that have stepped up in the playoffs are rare, they'd cost us one of our rookies who just might get it done in a couple of years.