View Single Post
Old
02-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Coburnfan05

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuman
Guy can't hit the freakin net.........constantly uses the same 1 on 1 move against a goalie which always works

can't beat a dman 1 on 1 constantly is coasting

most of his goals are because of Forsberg

I'd trade him straight up this year plus Esche for Luongo
Seriously..you did forget your sarcasm smiley.

Gagne a coaster...maybe when he was in juniour or are you getting him mixed up with number 68 of the rangers. He is always one of the best back checkers and uses his speed every shift.

Gagne is a top 10 2 way player in the world...and excuse him for missing a few chances...He can't score every game.

At some points I almost don't want to be a Flyer fan anymore because I am affraid I will be lumped in with a lot of Flyer fan negativity.

You want to blame someone...that's fine. Just put the blame on people who deserve it.

A little OT but...

"Gagne can't score w/o Foresberg"...well look at the bright side with Foresberg he is arguably the best sniper in the league.

"Knuble can't hit an open net if his life depended on it"...Knuble has been one of the leages biggest surprises and IMO I thought if hit 20-25 goals it wouldv'e been fine.

"Richards & Carter have done nothing"...While they are not producing with likes of Ovechkin and Crosby, considering thier TOI they have done really well.

"Esche and Nitty suck...we want Luongo"...Let's beat up on guy who was the main reason we went to the 7th game of the ECF...or complain about the guy who backstoped our Farm club to the championship...and it's clear the team has not made thier jobs easy.

"Freddy Meyer is always out of position and get's beat alot"...Meyer is an skilled defensemen and is supposed to join the ruch, and yeah he doesn't have Hatchers size but has played alot bigger then his slender frame.

"Rathje is slow and prone to turnovers"...For a guuy who has played every game thus far he should get more respect...he is very good positionaly and is not a as big as problem as people make him out to be.

There my rant is done.

Now let's all collectively blame the players who truly deserve it...Therien, Brashear, Stevenson, Jones, and somewhat Savage.