: Post-Game Talk:
Rangers @ Senators
View Single Post
03-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Originally Posted by
I was going to post this same thing as soon as the Pens pass us for 1st in the East. Falling to 4th however might not be a bad idea considering who the Rangers would likely end up playing (Philly).
- Turnovers in the neutral zone... this has increased substantially lately
- D-zone coverage ... again it's been terrible for four straight games
- Shots on goal/offense ... zero creativity out there, no shots, no effort to get open. It's terrible
- Bottom lines ... useless lately
- Goaltending ... substandard at best
We play too much on the boards, and we aren't a creative team behind the net. But that is our system, we play like that so we can minimize odd man rushes, and force the opposing man D to bring the puck 200 feet.
However, its absolutely killer when teams tighten up down the stretch. If we had a team of skilled power forwards though, we would be nasty. Unfortunately our skill guys aren't that big.
View Public Profile
Blueshirt Believer's albums
Find More Posts by Blueshirt Believer