View Single Post
Old
02-06-2006, 10:51 AM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Jamie Allison... gone. Greg Johnson... hope he's gone. Scott Nichol... likely gone. Jeremy Stevenson... gone

Danny Markov... too early to say. He's played well for us, but he's always been a freakin beast in the playoffs. And that's what it's all about at the end of the day. If he's the same playoff warrior that he's been in the past, I'd like to keep him. Dont' know what kind of $$$ he's going to look for.

Yanic Perreault... depends on what happens on the center front. I think he'd be good insurance.

Mike Sillinger... too early to say. Depends on how he plays for us for the rest of the regulars seaon and post-season. Also depends on if we make any other moves on the center front.

Mark Eaton... good insurance, even if he's not given a primary role.

Chris Mason... would like to keep him, though he will have his sights set on a situation where he'll be given a chacne to be the starter. Vokoun is now 1 year away from being UFA. That's scary to think about.

Jerred Smithson... likley earned the 4th line center job.

Libor Pivko... I'd like to keep him, but he may be wanting to go to a team where he's given a better shot.

Vernon Fiddler... depends on the rest of the season. Would be good insurance,though I don't want to keep him in a primary role.