Thread: Post-Game Talk: Sharks at Stars
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2012, 10:37 PM
ilikebigjoe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
I want the coaching staff held accountable. The power play and shootout choices were awful.

Why was Clowe first? He does better later on when he gets a good look at the goaltender. Pavelski should have gone first and catch the goalie cold if anything. Wingels in the shootout??! Moore? I know the sharks don't have many choices, but why not Burns, Boyle, or the hot Marleau?

Also Boyle needs some time off the first power play. He's trying to do too much and it's killing it. That and there's no structure to it, which is completely on the coaching staff's heads.
this. ive been saying this for a solid month. he looks absolutely awful. he cant skate like he used to anymore, i dont care that he had an assist tonight..he was awful even strength, and ESPECIALLY on the pp lately. hes got no power behind his shots either right now. put burns back on first pp unit. let there be a bomb from the point to create a rebound, not boyle casually bring it up the ice and make poor decisions and kill momentum...OH and if it comes around the boards to boyles side?? you can bet your ass hes skating back 100 feet to grab the biscuit. cant keep pucks in worth ****. sorry, im just so frustrated by this team and boyle has been pissing me off for weeks now.

ilikebigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote