View Single Post
Old
03-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN14 View Post
I'm starting to really hope this org. purges its management/coaching staffs. I can't understand how so much talent can go to ****, then go somewhere else and prosper. It's disgusting. At some point, you can't blame the personnel anymore.

Hooray, black hole team again.
Because this team has tried to turn everyone into a defense first robot.

Players with skill-sets like Kopitar, Doughty and Johnson are extremely rare and I just don't think we play the type of hockey that brings out the best in talents like that.

5-6 games is obviously a small sample size, but it seems pretty obvious that Columbus is letting Jack play like Jack. Something I don't think the Kings ever did.

I have watched Jack play so many games over the past about 7 years, I watched him play for the Kings and he just never seemed comfortable on the ice. Earlier in the year when I saw the Kings play in St. Louis there was one play where Jack could have taken a gamble to make an offensive play but he didn't pinch in, despite his natural instincts telling him to. I often see the same types of players with Kopitar and it seems to even be starting to move on to Doughty. Drew doesn't seem as comfortable or loose as he did his first two years here. I am really interested in reading what LeBrun has to say.

Last edited by Herby: 03-09-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Herby is offline   Reply With Quote